Certification helps customers to meet supplier diversity goals set by government procurement requirements
November 2020 (Rockford, IL) – Zethmayr LLC, a real-estate development and incentives consulting firm, has achieved WBE certification from state and federal agencies, including:
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC)
- State of Illinois Business Enterprise Program (BEP) of the Central Management Services (CMS)
- SBA Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contracting program
The certification will help customers of Zethmayr LLC meet supplier diversity goals set by government procurement requirements. In addition to government agencies, many publicly owned companies set supplier diversity goals to align with national procurement priorities. The WBE certification will make Zethmayr LLC a more valuable partner to all clients that participate in supplier diversity programs.
As part of its real-estate development consulting services, Zethmayr LLC offers:
- Site selection services, including stay/build/relocate analysis and recommendations
- Financial incentive identification and negotiation for project cost optimization
- Construction management, including everything from CM as-agent consulting through at-risk contracting
With a culture of collaboration, Zethmayr LLC looks forward to being a more holistic partner to its current and future clients with the addition of the WBE certification.
For more information
President, Zethmayr LLC